Friday, August 3, 2012

Among Women Podcast #141: Assumptions, Adversity and Grace

Among Women 141 recaps my recent trip to France, as I attempted to discover some of my family's roots in the little village of Lembeye. Also, as we enter the month of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer some perspectives on Our Lady's Assumption into heaven, a feast day we celebrate on August 15. 


Joining me in conversation is author and blogger, Woodeene Koenig-Bricker. Together we examine the themes in her latest book, Facing Adversity with Grace: Lessons from the Saints

You might enjoy my blog post with photos of Lembeye, France. But find the podcast and all the pertinent links here. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too shy to leave a comment here? Email me at amongwomenpodcast@me.com.

The new Roman Missal (click & learn about the coming changes):

Watch Catholic TV here! Find Women's programs: "WINGs" and "Woman at the Heart of the Church"

A Lovely Reminder for Every Day

Coffee drinkers! Support AW by drinking Mystic Monk Coffee!

Ship a Cake, and Share a Blessing